St. Martin’s Episcopal Church is located in the historic Austin neighborhood on the west side of Chicago.
Click “Directions” in the map above to get step-by-step navigation by car, transit or walking from any address.
from Chicago Loop:
– Take 290W / Eisenhower Expressway west to Austin Ave.
– Exit northbound on Austin.
– One block north of Lake St., turn right on Midway Park.
– Follow Midway Park to 5710, which ends at a cul-de-sac.
via Public Transportation:
– Take the CTA Green Line El to Central station.
– Walk north on Central Ave. to Lake St.
– Head two blocks West to Waller.
– Walk one block north to Midway Park. St. Martin’s is on the left.